Yes, I have some videos up. These brief Treefactor clips good:
I've also done some practice screencasts of full Textmind workflow. Not with mature 10 Bins, but good enough. Now that there's some demand, and a potential audience exists, maybe I'll move forward with all the screencast demo material I've prepared.
My plan for screencasting is:
- No live audio commentary; do it in text instead
- Record real work sessions and publish
- Then cut topical focused videos from the footage
- Subject matter is min-maxing roguelikes Castle of the Winds and DCSS.
- Demo Textmind repo is public.
Let me know what you think of the videos.
I should finish updating documentation from this round of feedback first though.